The quartermaster keeps track of troop equipment and sees that it is in good working order.
Reports to: Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
1. Keeps records on patrol and troop equipment.
2. Makes sure equipment is in good working condition.
3. Issues equipment and makes sure it’s returned in good condition.
4. Makes suggestions for new or replacement items.
5. Works with the troop committee member responsible for equipment.
6. Sets a good example.
7. Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
8. Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
9. Shows Scout spirit.