The scribe keeps the troop records. He records the activities of the patrol leaders’ council and keeps a record of dues, advancement, and Scout attendance at troop meetings.
Reports to: Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
1. Attends and keeps a log of patrol leaders’ council meetings.
2. Records individual Scout attendance and dues payments.
3. Records individual Scout advancement progress.
4. Works with the troop committee member responsible for records and finance.
5. Sets a good example.
6. Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
7. Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
8. Shows Scout spirit.