The chaplain aide works with the troop chaplain to meet the religious needs of Scouts in the troop. He also works to promote the religious emblems program.
Reports to: Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
Chaplain Aide Duties:
1. Assists the troop chaplain with religious services at troop activities.
2. Tells the Scouts about the religious emblem program for their faith.
3. Makes sure religious holdiays are considered during troop program planning.
4. Helps plan for religious observance in troop activities.
5. Sets a good example.
6. Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
7. Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
8. Shows Scout spirit.