Job Description: The patrol leader is the elected leader of his patrol. He represents his patrol on the patrol leader’s council.
Reports to: Senior Patrol Leader. If you’re the patrol leader for the new Scout patrol, you’ll also work with the troop guide who is assigned to your patrol.
Patrol Leader Duties:
1. Appoints the assistant patrol leader.
2. Represents the patrol on the patrol leaders’ council.
3. Plans and steers patrol meetings.
4. Helps Scouts advance
5. Acts as the chief recruiter of new Scouts.
6. Keeps patrol members informed.
7. Knows what his patrol members and other leaders can do.
8. Sets a good example.
9. Wears the Scout uniform correctly.
10. Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
11. Shows Scout spirit.