Job Description: The senior patrol leader is elected by the Scouts to represent them as the top junior leader in the troop.
Reports to: Scoutmaster
Senior Patrol Leaders Duties:
1. Runs all the troop meetings, events, activities and the annual program planning conference.
2. Runs the patrol leader’s council meeting.
3. Appoints other troop junior leader with the advice and counsel of the Scoutmaster.
4. Assign duties and responsibilities to junior leaders.
5. Assists the Scoutmaster with junior leader training.
6. Sets a good example.
7. Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
8. Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
9. Shows Scout spirit.